Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tyler's new club!

Okay, I just wanted to share with you what my son came home from school with. He came home yesterday and told me he and some of his friends started a new club (are you ready for this)- The Idiot Club!!! Now if that isn't something to be proud of I don't know what is. I just started laughing and he was really confused. I'm not sure he even knows what that word means. One of his friends thought of it and they are recruiting members of their class to join. Oh to be a seven year old boy!

8 comments:

Stuart and Sarah said...

What is the requirement to join the club?? Tyler is so cute and funny!

M.S. said...

Katherine came home and told me she was starting a club of her own. Knowing girls, I told her that everyone should be in your club. Don't leave someone out. I just think that it is funny that you had the same thing happen!

Tina said...

Oh do I ever remember those days! We started a club when I was in 1st grade called "The Bad Word Club". To get in you had to say CRAP 10 times. We had a club meeting every day during lunch recess. WHATEVER!!! It's like you said, oh to be 7 years old again.

Unknown said...

That sounds like something Cody and his friends would have come up with, but they are ten.

Kim said...

Clubs! They have one for everything don't they? I remember Kaitlyn telling me she was in a club and I asked her what they did and she said that they just walked around the playground at lunch. I asked her if was like exercise or something but she said no that they just walked slow!

The Bloomin' Fields said...

I laughed at this one. Some days, I feel I'm the club president. Way to go, Tyler!! Enjoy your new club. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! That is too funny. I remember creating clubs though. Unfortunately, I don't remember any of the club titles. :)

The Despain Gang said...

What a fun club! I want to join! But beware, I may end up being the best member, and I wouldn't want to take that away from the kids! Too funny!