Friday, January 23, 2009

Garrett's Blessing!

Well, our little man is growing up. He was blessed in Church on Sunday January 18.



Rich's Dad and sister Ranelle were able to come and spend a few days with us. We had a great time having them here. We were able to go to Liberty and Independence for a few hours and had a great time. Thanks for coming out to see us. We really miss you.

Garrett is all smiles now and is so much fun. He is trying to talk to us, but hasn't gotten there yet.

All the crew!



6 comments:

Tina said...

What a cute little family. And, by the way, I still love the baby's name!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there!!

Jade said...

He looks so handsome! I love the blessing outfit.

Unknown said...

SO cute! Wish we could have been there.

Stuart and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh the kids are ADORABLE and so big!! I remember holding little Savannah..the last time I saw you. :( Miss you so much!!

The Bloomin' Fields said...

Look at those cheeks!! You'll have to kiss them for me. Can't wait to see you in June.