Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dakota's Birthday Party

Dakota is now 5. She is getting so big. I just love this picture of her reading her Book of Mormon. She carries it with her all of the time and opens it up and "reads" it. I think it is awesome, but she tends to be pretty harsh on it too. When she is mad that is what gets thrown on the ground. I keep telling her she needs to treat them nicely. She is trying at least.

We originally planned her party for the 24th of Jan. About an hour before the party she told me to cancel it because she didn't feel well. Rich took her to urgent care and found out she had some constipation problems. So we rescheduled her party on the 29th. Rich and Tyler weren't there but a lot of others were. I think there were about 18 kids and lots of adults. We had a good time. But when everyone left she was ready for her down time.

2 comments:

The Bloomin' Fields said...

Happy Birthday, Dakota! Hope you had a fun time. Wow!! That's a lot of people that came to celebrate with you. It's always nice to have lots of friends. Love you! Aunt Chauntelle

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Kota! She's so cute! I'm glad she got to have her party. We love you!