Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween and other stuff

Happy late Halloween. I have been such a slacker on updating my blog. We have been busy getting ready for the baby to come. Here are my happy trick or treaters! Halloween night we had some friends over for Chili and Homemade rootbeer (Thanks Kerry and Tony). Then we all went around our neighborhood trick or treating. We live in a horse u type neighborhood and it is perfect for my kids (and me). I was really tired when we were done. Tony pulled Savannah and his daughter Avery in the wagon, which really helped me out.

This is the group of kids at my house for Halloween night. They were all anxious to get out and get some more candy (because we didn't get enough at our ward trunk or treat). We had a great night- thanks everyone for coming over.


On a different note. Here is Paris with her pretty hair cut. She was getting a serious mullet. I love her little curls and now I don't feel like I have to waste my time pulling her hair in piggies for her to pull them out 10 minutes later. She loves for me to do her hair, but hates it pulled back.

Finally, we got the girls their bunk beds. Last weekend, we rearranged rooms to make room for the new baby coming. We put up the bunk beds for Dakota and Paris (I have new bedding for them, it's just not on). Then we moved Tyler into the baby's room. It has it's own bathroom for him (and the rest of us) to have some privacy. He really struggled at first, but I think he likes it now. Savannah is now in Tyler's old room in a toddler bed. I was really worried about it, but she loves it. Now if I can just get her to sleep past 5:45 am, I will be a happy mommy. Now the only thing I have left to do is go through the baby's clothes and wash them. I'm ready to be done being pregnant. I think Savannah knows that changes are coming. She is so clingy and just cries a lot. I don't know what to do for her. I think between her crying and Paris whining all day long I might go crazy. I think I'll have to stay in the hospital for an extra day or so. A friend of mine in Enoch told me that I should stay in the hospital one day per child and husband. So that puts me there for a week- Okay I think I would go crazy for that long, but it is a nice thought!

5 comments:

Lorilee said...

Cute Halloween pictures!! Good luck getting everything ready for the baby. If you need ANYTHING...don't hesitate to call.

Holly said...

I love the costumes! I can't believe you went trick or treating--you're making me feel like I was such a winer when I was pregnant :)

Stuart and Sarah said...

Thank you for making the pictures bigger, I am getting old you know ;)
Love the bunk beds, sister power in full force now :) I can't believe you are having another kid, CRAZY. Cute Halloween Costumes!
Miss you, we need to catch up. Call me when you have a spare min HEE HEE. Spare min, I know I know you have little ones, but call me when you have a min-I miss ya

Unknown said...

Love the photos! And the girls' room is adorable. Best of luck to you in these last few weeks. Our prayers will be with you. Love you!

Heather said...

Oh I like the bunkbeds! I'm looking at getting some for the girls. Where did you find it? (The ones I looked at were all cheapy and ugly) Do Dakota and Paris like it?