Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby update

I went to the doctor today. They said the baby could come at any time now. I am only dialated to a 1 and am 50% effaced, so it could be a while. But I'm excited that I'm progressing and am finally considered term. They also told me that my iron levels are pretty low. I'm taking a supplement to help that before the baby comes. I guess that is why I have been so tired. I just thought it was the fact that I have 4 kids and am pregnant. But what do I know!!! Anyway, I just thought I would let you all know the update. I'm ready to be done.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Yea on the progress! I hope the little guy follows suit and comes a little early for you--but still gives you enough time to build up your iron levels (it is amazing how tired low iron makes you!)

Stuart and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, you are going to be a mamma again. I will keep my fingers crossed that you go early (as I know you are hoping too) Love you

Unknown said...

Yeah! Almost there! We're so excited for you. Have you decided on a name yet?

Jade said...

Let us know!!!!