Friday, November 28, 2008

Garrett at one week old!

Well, One week has passed and all 7 of us are surviving. It has been so nice to have Rich home for the week and have my mom here. We had our Thanksgiving day feast today and what an appropriate day to have it, Garrett's one week birthday. We are so thankful for our kids and all of our family. We have been very blessed and watched over. Thanks to everyone for their love and support. We wouldn't be where we are without all of our friends and family. I just wanted to post some pictures of Garrett. He has changed so much and is such a good baby. He actually sleeps at night (knock on wood). The Lord knows that we need a sleeper, since we are up all night with the other kids.
What a sweet little boy.
Savannah is a good big sister!

11 comments:

Colleen said...

Hillary, you look AMAZING!

Holly said...

I am so glad that you are all doing well. When we came over, I loved seeing how interested Paris is in the "boy baby"! What a cute family!

Lorilee said...

He is just soo cute!! And Colleen is right, you look amazing Hillary!! I have a baby gift for you, I will try and bring it over this week. Call if you need anything! :)

Unknown said...

He is so darling. I'm jealous that he's a good sleeper.

Unknown said...

Hey Hill. He's so cute! I wish I was there to hold and kiss that little man. You look so good!

Stuart and Sarah said...

Okay first off, Garrett is adorable! second, Hill you look fantastic! I miss you and need to call, I need to not let the fact that you have 5 adorable children looking for mom all time and just call so we can catch up. So good to see that your mom came for a visit. Mom's always help to make things better

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Hill

You look so skinny already! I'm impressed! BTW - Garrett is gorgeous! :)

Kenzi said...

Diddo what Collen and Lorilee said!

Jade said...

You look GREAT! He looks cute too - I wish you were close enough that I could still him for a few minutes.

RCurtis said...

What a precious gift! He is adorable. I wish we could be there to hold him and spoil him and the other kids. Hillary, you look fantastic also! What a great family! Love you!

Jason and Amy said...

You look so good Hil. Your baby is soo cute. I amglad that he sleeps for you.