Friday, November 14, 2008

Surprise Baby Shower

So I have some awesome friends. There is a group of us from Dakota's preschool that get together occasionally for play groups and girls night out. We have become good friends. Well, this wonderful group of ladies put together a surprise baby shower. The invited me over for a playgroup and lunch. When I got there they came to my car to help me with all of my stuff. They are so funny. Anyway, I walked in and the table was decorated and there were presents on the table and a cake. Amy made the cake and it was so cute. Thanks to you all for a wonderful surprise and all of the fun presents. It was a fun day and I was glad to have good company and good friends. Now it is time for the baby to come.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I'm glad you got a baby shower! P.S. I love the name!

Jade said...

That is so nice. I'm getting excited to hear the news!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

I didn't realize you were so close to being done! Yeah.

Stuart and Sarah said...

I am so glad you have such awesome friends out there. Miss you!!!!

AFields said...

I'm so glad you loved your baby shower. Don't forget to aim for FRIDAY!!!! :)

Baby Shower said...

Nice pictures. Sounds like you have a great group of friends. Did you play any baby shower games?

Unknown said...

That is great to have friends that care. I'll miss that when I move, but will hopefully make some new ones. Congratulations that he came early!! Almost on Cody's birthday and we had the same due date...did you know?