Monday, September 29, 2008

Lucky 7

Well, I got tagged for the first time since blogging (thanks Jade).

7 things I can do:
1. I can change a diaper (I have lots of practice)
2. I love to read
3. I can talk- LOTS!
4. I can sing
5. I can calm a crying child (usually with a kiss or hug)
6. I can bake bread (thanks Chauntelle for your recipe)
7. I can smile even when I want to cry!

7 Things I can't do:
1. I can't sew
2. I can't sleep most nights
3. I can't keep my house clean (the kids are really good at making messes)
4. I can't decorate
5. I can't remember things I have just said (I have to ask Rich "did I already say that?")
6. I can't make it anywhere on time
7. I can't stop missing all of my family and friends who live so far away!!

7 Things that attracted me to Rich:
1. How laid back he is.
2. His respect for his mom and sisters
3. His patience with me
4. His testimony of the gospel and his respect for the priesthood
5. His work ethic (He works really hard to support our family)
6. His desire to have a family and for me to stay home
7. His sense of humor

7 Things that I say most often:
1. Stop picking on your sisters (to Tyler of course)
2. I love you
3. What were you thinking?
4. Not right now
5. Be quiet
6. Are you okay?
7. Anyway

7 Celebrity Admirations:
I don't really have any.

7 Favorite Foods:
1. Shrimp
2. Cookie dough ice cream
3. Lemon-berry slushes from Sonic
4. Chicken Sandwich
5. Chicken Salad Sandwiches
6. Hamburgers
7. Any chocolate

7 People to tag:
1. Sarah
2. Dani
3. Kerry
4. Lindsay
5. Carrie
6. Holly
7. Megan

This was harder than I thought it would be!!!

5 comments:

Jade said...

Thank you so much for being such a sport. I enjoyed reading it. I miss you too - you'll have to let us know if you get back in town.

Unknown said...

That was fun to read...I'll have to do mine later. SO MUCH TO DO!!!

Kerry said...

You can too be places on time! You are always at church on time, and that is a great feat since it is at 8:30 in the morning now! And you are always picking up Logan for school on time. You are not one that I consider as being late all the time.

Hillary said...

Thanks Kerry! I guess I always feel like I'm rushing like a mad woman and yelling at my kids to hurry!

Lindsay said...

What do I do when you tag me? I am a newbie here you gotta explain this stuff!!