Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lots Going on!

So this is kind of a brief catch up of what's been going on at our house! I've been terrible at blogging. My family keeps me busy. We have gymnastics, karate, dance, scouts, callings, book group, school and lots of other things going on! I love my family and am so grateful for them. This has been a really great year so far!

Easter!








1st Pinewood Derby!





Lots of Birthday Celebrations!

Savannah turned 3!




Dakota turned 6!


Tyler turned 8!

Tyler's Baptism!


8 comments:

andee said...

Hillary- love the update and cute pictures of your kids. Looks like you are staying really busy. We need to try to plan another get together.

The Bloomin' Fields said...

Holy cow! Look how big the kids are getting. We miss you guys. I'm excited for our sisters get-away in June. Love ya!

Megan said...

sounds like life is fantastic. Miss you guys tons

RCurtis said...

Yay! New pictures! I love seeing the kids growing up. I wish we could see you more often. First pinewood derby already? I miss cub scouts! Love Savannah's hair cut! Garrett is walking? Oh No!! Happy Late 6th Birthday Dakota! Paris - love those curls! You and Rich look great too! Love you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Great update and cute pictures. Miss your family.

The Lassen Family said...

So cute!! I can't believe how much Vannah is looking like Dakota!! That is crazy cute! We miss you guys so much!!

Unknown said...

Savannah's hair is so cute! Fun post! Just another week or so and we'll be there.

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

We are totally bad friends. Did James know when he was getting baptised and was supposed to tell me? Sorry we didn't come and watch.