Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fun!!!

We had a great Halloween, with the exception of illness. Dakota has been down and out for 2 days but woke up today feeling better. I think we wore her out and she is again running a fever. We had our ward trunk or treat, a pumpkin carving party at our neighbors and trick or treating.

Which one is the real pumpkin?

Watching daddy do the carving!!

I love this picture of Garrett! Isn't he cute?


My mom made me wear this!!! And now I'm stuck!

Tyler the fierce knight!


Dakota the Vampiress!

Ready to Party!

He is getting so big!

This was the costume I wanted her to wear on Halloween. She was ragedy Ann for her school party, but wanted to be the dinosaur for Halloween.

6 comments:

RCurtis said...

What fun! The costumes are great, but the kids are better! Love the pictures! Happy Halloween!!!!

Unknown said...

That looks like a whole busy of fun! Cute halloween costumes.

andee said...

Looks like Halloween was a huge hit at your house! What cute kids!

Lindsay Kay said...

I can't believe you can get 5 ready - I can barely handle my 3! They all look adorable - but that adorable little pumpkin takes the cake!

Stuart and Sarah said...

So cute! I love Dakota Vampire. What did you dress up as?? Love you

The Bloomin' Fields said...

Super cute pics. I can't believe how big Garrett is getting. Wow!! He looked like a fun pumpkin to squeeze. Everyone else looked awesome, too. Hopefully Dakota is feeling better.