Friday, August 7, 2009

More Catch up

Okay so here is a run down of our summer.
We had a family reunion with Rich's family in Parowan. It was so fun to see everyone.


We went on a hike and it was really hot. I didn't make it far carrying the baby. Yep, I'm a total wimp, but Garrett is heavy. Rich had to carry Savannah.

The three babies: Derrek, Samantha, Garrett. Garrett is the youngest and the biggest.

All of the sisters went and got our toes done. Thanks Ranelle.

Dakota got glasses this summer and she is so cute in them.

More family reunion stuff.


Paris turned 4 this summer.



Aunt Katie and Uncle Cameron made her this cute cake.


Then we went to the Palmer family reunion in Blanding and had a great time. The kids now want 4-wheelers. We had a blast at the mountains.

Playing family feud.

Garrett had a blast in the swing.

Dakota is a pyro!!! Everyone was making fun of me for not teaching my kids how to eat s'mores. They just don't like to get messy!! Yeah right!

Grandma Palmer and my kiddos.


So we had a fun summer. It has been crazy trying to get settled into a house. We are still not unpacked. We are getting ready for school to start. I have 3 going this year and it seems so wierd. Savannah no longer has her binki!!! That was a big mile stone and next is potty training when school starts (or sometime in that range). We are enjoying being back in Utah, but miss our friends in Kansas.

4 comments:

Jade said...

I'm so glad you're back! dinner was great last night.

Holly said...

I'm glad you are getting settled into you life in Utah--it sounds like you have had a busy but fun summer--good luck with the school year :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun and busy summer for you and your darling family!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update! I so wish I could have come to the reunion. O'well. Hopefully in the near future we'll get to see y'all. I just can't believe how big your kids are!!!