Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Girls Haircuts!!!

So I took the girls to get their hair cut today. This was Savannah's first haircut and she didn't have much to begin with but she cut a lot off. Paris got a few bangs and then just a trim and some layers. Dakota got all of her hair chopped off. I was really surprised that she was willing to have short hair. She has always told me that she wanted long hair like Hannah Montana. But I'm happy that she willingly got her hair cut short. She won't let me do it and now it does itself and it looks so cute.

Savannah- this is after her nap so her hair is kinda crazy.





Not the greatest picture of Dakota's hair but you can see how short it is.



And then there is Paris. I'm glad her hair has shape to it!!!





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I love Dakota in her glasses. Adorable


-Megan

Kerry said...

Super cute! Is Dakota's hair a little a-line? It is really cute...all of them are!

Colleen said...

LOVE Dakota's hair! Looks so sleek and shiny. :)
You have adorable girls!

Cam and Kate said...

I love Dakota's hair! It's so cute. Tell her she looks very very smart!

Stuart and Sarah said...

Way cute! I love short hair, but I am growing mine out to donate. Man..that this is going to take a LONG time to do
Miss you!

Unknown said...

So cute!

RCurtis said...

Girls - Your haircuts are so dang cute!!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. We love you!

Megan said...

You have beautiful girls!