Sunday, May 3, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Hi Everyone, I can't seem to keep caught up with my blog lately. But I wanted to post a few pictures of the kids. I have a few from Easter that I haven't posted yet. We are counting down the days until our move. It is starting to hit me that I'm leaving Kansas. I will really miss my friends. But I am so excited to see our family. The kids are just ready to be done with everything. We will be leaving here on the 29th of May and will take a couple days to make the trip. So I guess I better quit procrastinating and start packing. I really haven't wanted to do anything. Anyway, here are a few pictures.
Garrett is getting so big. Isn't he adorable? Okay, well I can think that! He rolled over just a couple of times and is working on sitting. I hope once he gets these down he'll be a little happier.
My cute kids on Easter Sunday.
Our Friends had an Easter Egg hunt for the kids at their house the day before Easter. This is a picture of all of the kids. I'm going to miss this tradition when we move.
Garrett the Diva. Dakota was taking his picture and loved the sunglasses on him. Then she left and he cried until I took them off. He doesn't know what he has to look forward to with 3 older sisters. Poor kid.

7 comments:

Holly said...

I think we all understand you "falling behing" on your blog with everything else that you have on your plate right now! Garrett is adorable-along with the other kids too :)

Megan said...

so cute! I'm just glad that I know where you'll be moving. They we can visit.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe how big Garrett is. When are you going to pack with 5 kids?

Stuart and Sarah said...

You are finally coming home! I can't even stand it. I want to plan a weekend trip so I can come down and see you guys. I miss you!

Cam and Kate said...

I am so excited for you guys to get back to Utah!! You're kids are so darn big! I'm glad that we will be able to be closer to you now!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Garrett is adorable! Thanks for posting. They all looked so cute and grown up in their Easter outfits.

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE photos. I love the purple dresses!! Can't wait to see you and the kids. Hope I'll feel better fast so I can come see you soon after you get back out here!!