Monday, April 6, 2009

Quick update

I have been terrible at blogging lately, but my life has been slightly crazy. But just to update everyone. We got 3 offers on our home on Sunday. It was a crazy weekend. We had 7 showings over the weekend and I didn't get a whole lot out of conference. Anyway, we accepted an offer and are currently under contract. We should be getting the inspection this week and then moving forward. We do have a back up offer if things fall through after inspection. So I'm so relieved. I should take a picture of my house. It is the messiest it has been in a month. But I can't let it go too much-it has to be cleaned for inspections. I just was so excited to wake up today and not HAVE to do the dishes and we got to make cookies. My girls were so excited. We will be moving to Utah the end of May. Our closing date is the 29th. School gets out on the 27th, so Tyler will be able to finish up. We are excited to be moving back by family and I'm so grateful for our blessings. It has been a long 7 weeks but we have been blessed. Thanks to all of my friends who have helped me out and let me come crash at their houses during showings. I'll post pictures of my kids soon. Garrett is getting so big and is so fun. He throws lots of tantrums (really he has learned this already), but is so dang cute! Savannah's birthday was fun and I can't believe she is 2. My mom came to visit and I was thankful for the company. I miss her so much and am so glad that she could come. Rich comes home on Friday and the kids can't wait. They miss him so much. The Lord has watched over us and has truely blessed us.

5 comments:

Holly said...

horray! It has to be such a relief to not worry about selling the house--I hope everything else go as smoothly!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

That is great that your house sold. It really is such a pain in the butt trying to keep it clean enough to sale. We are looking forward to having you guys back in Cedar so we can hang out once in a while.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're house sold and that you have a backup offer too! Thanks for the update!

Annie said...

Hey! I am moving to St. George in May (just for the summer) I am working at Tuacahn. I would love to see you sometime.

Unknown said...

Hooray for all the showings and the offer. What a blessing and a relief! Cute pics of the kids. Garrett is SO much bigger than Derek already.